Week 6: Feb. 22 to Feb. 28
Here is what is on the radar:
You will need to individually complete peer reviews for team artifacts on Case Study 2 (due Mar. 1). The third group, which will be presenting on makerspaces, will give their case study presentation during our March 1 class meeting. We will then organize new groups and assign new topics for the second round of case studies.
Next Class Meeting:
Our next meeting will be on March 1, from 6-8 pm. The second case study presentation will be given during this class. Join the class meeting at least 15-30 minutes prior to test your audio. Use a headset to minimize background noise and audio feedback.
Meeting room: http://bit.ly/BertVOffice
Here is what needs to be done (by Wednesday, March 1):
- Individually, complete peer reviews for team artifacts (CS2)
Here is a look at what we have already done:
- Individually completed peer reviews for team artifacts (Case Study 1).
- Prepared artifacts for CS2: Redesigning Learning Spaces
- Posted weekly blog posts reflecting on topics already covered (see Blogs page).
- Posted comments to reflection blog posts prepared by other class members.