A Listing of Student Blogs
Please make sure your blog accepts comments so that others in the class may respond to your posts.
- Be Current (have an entry from each week of class)
- Include Relevant Information (focus on topics covered in class)
- Include Original Content (the majority of the post should be your own work)
- Include Personal Reflection (how is what was covered personally relevant to you?)
Each of your posts should correspond to a major topic covered in the course. While there is no minimum or maximum length, your posts should thoroughly address all of the expectations above (obviously it’s going to take more than one paragraph).
By Feb. 21, please make sure that you have made a separate blog post/entry which addresses at least the following topics and content:
- First Post/Introduction (Personal Intro, Initial Thoughts, Getting Started)
- Case Studies (Team Proposal, Selected Topic)
- Internet Privacy/AR Presentation
- Collaboration and Team Building
- BYOD/Redesigning Learning Spaces Presentation